Stills by Alan is one of those adult film directors who is seemingly unable to write a simple-yet-erotic girl/girl script. Here, he has seven beautiful women to work with, but does not appear to know where to go with it.
1) The Runaway, part one: Cherie Deville & Jessa Rhodes - Older blonde Cherie is shown removing her bikini top as she prepares to lie out by her pool, but then hears noises coming from the recycle bin in the alley, where she then catches pretty young blonde Jessa trying to steal aluminum cans. The still-topless woman forces the girl into her house to scold her, but once she learns that Jessa is a run-a-way, decides to instead make her into her own little girl, asking Jessa to call her "mommy." The younger girl is initially uncomfortable with this arrangement, but quickly gives in as they sit side-by-side on the couch. "Are you going to be a good little girl for me?" "Yes, mommy." I liked watching Cherie undress Jessa, even spanking her gorgeous butt some, but the sex that follows is nothing special. They go down on one another, along with some tribbing.
set-up: B-, casting: A, sex: C+
2) Mother-in-Lust, part one: RayVeness & Gracie Glam - Gracie discovers that her husband (Philip) has run up all kinds of exorbitant charges on their credit card bill, and so she goes to the home of her mother-in-law (RayVeness), but NOT to complain. No, for some unexplained reason, she is going there to SEDUCE the older woman!
This was just STUPID. RayVeness is understandably perplexed, but goes along with it because terrible scriptwriting is perfectly acceptable in the world of modern lesbian videos. They go down on one another along with some tribbing.
set-up: F, casting: B+, sex: C
3) The Bad Child: Lisa Daniels, Natalie Monroe, & Veronica Rodriguez - First, we watch nude Lisa taking a shower. Next, we see pretty dark-haired Veronica steal the diary of her sister (Natalie), and read about how Natalie thinks that other girls are hot. When Natalie shows up and demands her diary back, denying that she has any lesbian leanings, Veronica instead suggests that she have sex with their stepmother (Lisa).
And so that is what happens. Lisa is lured into the bedroom where the two girls tell her she needs to have sex with Natalie or else they will tell their dad about her spending too much money on luxury items. This was REALLY some lame, stupid-ass writing. Of course, Lisa gives in, with all three women then having a predictable lesbian three-way.
set-up: F, casting: A, sex: C
4) Mother-in-Lust, part two: RayVeness & Gracie Glam - This scene picks up right where scene two ended, with both women going at it on the couch. Why was this even a separate scene? At the end, Philip knocks on the door to tell his mother that he is taking Gracie on an expensive get-a-way, which explains all of those exorbitant charges on his credit card bill. Seriously? That was it? Really sucky writing!
set-up: F, casting: B+, sex: D+
5) The Runaway, part two: Cherie Deville & Jessa Rhodes - These two are now a couple. Cherie buys them both lingerie, which they strip and then try on together. Then they go to bed in separate rooms. In the middle of the night, Jessa has a nightmare about her abusive father, and so Cherie comes into her bedroom to comfort her with lesbian sex. "Remember how mommy licked your pussy?"
set-up: D-, casting: A, sex: C-
Cherie Deville was NOT the right choice to play a dominant older woman who takes in a pretty female runaway to turn her into "mommy''s little girl." Gracie Glam was poorly cast to play the daughter-in-law of RayVeness, although with that story line nobody could have pulled-it-off. And ditto for that complete mess of a three-way. NOT a very good effort, Stills by Alan! Your writing-style seriously needs work! My overall grade: C